PowerArchiver is a powerful archive utility that supports all common compression formats (ZIP, RAR, ACE, ARJ, LHA, 7zip etc.) and allows you to open and create compressed archives. It integrates with Windows Explorer, allowing for easy management of compressed file types from the right-click menu. PowerArchiver includes a built-in password manager, optional archive encryption (256 bit AES), built-in 7zip support, automatic backup, batch de/compression and more.
Some Important Features
- Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats: RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ and BZIP2
- Built-in support for XXE and UUE encoded files
- Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
- Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, GIF and JPG (JPEG) files
- Sinkable toolbar
- Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
- Two ways of viewing archives (Classic - all files in the same listing; Explorer - browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
- Creating powerful ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LHA and BH self-extracting archives
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
- Viewing files in all view styles, including "as a Web page"
- Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
- Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
- Tool for extracting multiple archives at once
- Tool for creating backup scripts and running automated backups
- Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
- Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
- Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
- Printing file list to printer, or exporting file list to HTML or TXT files
- Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
- Many, many other useful and powerful features.
User Name: LiveLong